IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PRIVATE PREMISES OWNERS/OCCUPANTS
The construction industry is open for business, and we are currently able to continue to provide building and renovation services and quotations.
When visiting or carrying out work at your premises our business is preventing the spread of COVID19 by:
- Practicing social distancing indoors and outdoors
- Minimising the numbers of people required at your premises at any one time
- Implementing good hygiene practices
- Ensuring our workers who are unwell stay at home
- Following the quarantine and self isolation rules
- Making arrangements for contactless payment
- Keeping up to date with information and changes to the Governments COVID 19 requirements.
As soon as you become aware, please advise us if any person at your property has become unwell, been quarantined or is self-isolating due to potential Covid19 exposure. We may need to reschedule our visit to site or timeframe for completing works in consultation with you. Please be assured we are committed to your safety as well as providing a quality service to you.
- Prior to our arrival on premises please advise if any person at your property has become unwell per the Health Disclosure paragraph above.
- When we arrive at your premises we will greet you verbally and not shake your hand whilst keeping strict social distancing at all times.
- We ask that you please limit the number of people in the vicinity of our meeting or during works at your premises. That is: 1 person per 4 square metres inside and 1.5 metres between people outside.
- Whilst we attend your premises we ask that you please practice social distancing and good hygiene and limit contact with our workers.
- We will practice good hygiene practices at all times.
- We will follow strict social distancing practices.
If you have any questions or concerns about reach out to us or contact Robert Hammond on 0412 336 662. Our priority is your safety and the safety of our workers in these unprecedented times.